How to schedule your massage 101
1. Decide which type of massage you're getting. I tried to be pretty straightforward with the types of massage I offer. No guessing on whether you need a deep tissue, trigger point, NMT, etc type of massage because I integrate everything together based on your needs. You just choose based on whether you're pregnant (Prenatal), recently not pregnant (Postpartum), or trying or preparing to conceive (Fertility - also includes any reproductive issues you'd like to address even if pregnancy isn't your goal). Of course, you are welcome to contact me if you're still unsure which category you fall into.
2. Head on over to the online scheduler (you can also click the "Book Now" button on the Schedule page as well) as this is the quickest way to get your appointment booked.
3. Once you're in the scheduler, you have to input your address. Yes, this is mandatory as I perform massage strictly on an out call basis. I don't have a studio, so I come directly to you.
4. Next, you'll select your massage type, and pick a date and time from the list available. You'll then put in your email address and the system will prompt you to sign in or create an account to manage your appointments. If asked, be sure to check the box on whether you're a new or existing client.
5. Then you'll check to agree to the cancellation policy and decide how you will pay for services. You can choose "Pre-pay Now" or "Gift Certificate" (if you've received one or previously purchased one) and proceed to enter your information.
*If your payment is accepted, you'll receive confirmation right away.* Be sure to check your email for your appointment confirmation and receipt. If you're a new client you'll also receive and emailed link to complete your client intake form as well.
Now you're all set and waiting for your appointment day to arrive!
Finally, it's appointment day! All you have to do is make sure there's a comfortable space ready for your massage. Enough room to set up the massage table and ability for me to maneuver around the table during your session.
And the bonuses of having massage brought to you? You can create the ambiance just the way you like it - music, lighting, candles, all or none at all - and no worries about driving and getting stuck in traffic afterwards. Drink, eat, or take a nap if you'd like. I'll clean up and be on my way, and you can just bask in the afterglow of a well deserved massage.
Trust me. You really deserve that massage!
Have you scheduled your appointment yet? Book Now!