Closing during this covid-19 pandemic has allowed me to re-evaluate and restructure some things. Here's all the updates to scheduling your sessions with me.
- Booking appointments has been moved to a new platform: Practice Better (this link will take you to my affiliate sign-up page, not my online scheduler)
- If you are a massage only client, activating your client portal is not required but recommended
- If you are a doula client, activating your account is required to receive services, tasks, and updates.
- In-home appointments will only be available for massage appointments. All doula appointments will continue to be scheduled virtually for the time being.
- Massage services will be sold by package only. Packages are limited in number (see Massage Services for more information), with multiple payment options.
- Per state "Best Practice" guidelines, massage therapist and client must wear a mask at all times for the duration of the appointment . Other things to consider:
- since all massage services are provided in your home, you are welcome to provide your own sheets and pillows. Otherwise, I will use disposable supplies that will be discarded at the end of the session.
- a Covid health screening intake must be completed no earlier than the day before your appointment. This must be done prior to every appointment.
- Your temperature will also be taken upon my arrival for your appointment.
- Since majority of my client base is pregnant or new parents, I take your safety very seriously. Please reschedule for yourself and the safety of others if you are feeling unwell in any way.
I'm excited to take on new clients again. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Book your massages now!