For your convenience you can see our upcoming available appointments, book your next massage, or change your appointment time thru the online scheduler. After you reserve your appointment you will receive a confirmation e-mail and then a reminder e-mail the day before your appointment.
All clients are required to have a completed intake form on file. View "CLIENT FORMS" below for additional forms for specialty sessions.
*All out call sessions require prepayment of services. Please read the Cancellation Policy. Scheduling an appointment means you agree to the terms and fees outlined therein.*
Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
- 24 hour advance notice is required when changing or cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- No-shows. Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason is considered a “no-show”. If I arrive at your location and you are not home, you will be considered a "no-show".
- Appointment reminders are sent via email and text, and I will contact you (usually by text) when I am en route to your location.
**Cancellation and No-show fees/refunds:
- NO refunds or credits will be issued for no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. Any discounts or promotions previously offered will also become void.
- Refunds or services credits may be issued for singular pre-paid services cancelled more than 24 hours before appointment time. Refunds must be requested in writing and within 5 days of cancellation. Service credits will be issued automatically after cancellation and are nonrefundable after 5 days.
- Service credits will be issued for cancelled services originally scheduled using a gift certificate or pre-paid discounted series/package.
- No cash refunds for gift certificates or partially used discounted series/packages. Refunds for discounted series/packages can be requested within 5 days of purchase and BEFORE any appointments are scheduled.
Arriving late. I make every effort to arrive to you with plenty time for setting up and breakdown my massage table before and after your session. Please have the area where you'd like me to set up cleared beforehand to allow us to start your session promptly. You are responsible for paying the full session fee.
Exception*: I follow District 49 winter school delays and closures. If D-49 schools are closed, ALL appointments for that day will be cancelled. I also take into consideration the various areas my clients live. Safety is of utmost importance, so I may call you to verify road conditions and ask that you please be honest about your area. If the school district you live in is closed, chances are road conditions in the area will also mean it's too dangerous for me to arrive safely.
*Other exception requests to the cancellation/no-show policy will be handled on a case-by-case basis.*
Out of respect and consideration to me and other customers, please plan accordingly and be ready on time. I respect your time as well. I will do my utmost to ensure your appointment starts on time and as scheduled. In the event that I am late for or must cancel our appointment together, you will not be penalized. If I am late to our appointment, you will be given the opportunity for full appointment time.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
All clients are required to fill out a client intake prior to starting your first massage. The basic client intake is an electronic form to fill out securely when you schedule your massage. All clients will be required to complete a new intake at least annually, or whenever your health history needs to be updated.
Listed here are additional forms for specific conditions. These are to be filled out in addition to the basic client intake. You may fill out these forms electronically and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All clients using HSA/FSA for payment should have the Provider Prescription/Referral (or similar document) completed. This is important to maintain for your tax records.
Drag & drop content here. This gap will be hidden if you don't put any content here when site is published
Availability outside of regular appointment days/hours is specifically for clients who are have secured their "due weeks" for labor massage.